Services may be covered in full or part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Generally insurance companies will reimburse you for a portion of my services as an out-of-network provider. I am happy to provide you with the necessary forms. Out-of-network benefits vary. I recommend contacting your health insurance company or employee benefit plan to find out how much they will reimburse.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.